IGA Eco Recharge
THE SERVICE STATION REINVENTED FOR E-MOBILITY!
WHAT IS THE IGA ECO RECHARGE?
The Fonds Éco IGA reinvents the service station for the drivers of the future by providing an experience that makes life easier. In 2019, 40 new fast-charging stations for electric cars will be commissioned at 20 IGA grocery stores. You can visit the network’s first two charging stations at the IGA Extra at Lachenaie from June 3rd, 2019.
With a power of 62.5 kW, the Fonds Éco IGA fast-charging stations make it the fastest multi-vehicle charging network in Canada!
IGA ECO RECHARGE
HOW DOES IT WORK?
40 fast-charging stations will be deployed in 2019 and another 60 in 2020, creating a total network of 100 in all regions of Quebec and New Brunswick.
- A fast-charging service (level 3) that can charge for a range of 120km in only 20 minutes thanks to the power of the charging stations.
- A convenient service that makes life easier and saves you time! It effectively fully recharges your vehicle while you do your grocery shopping.
- A network accessible to all, offering flexible payment solutions thanks to the ChargePoint system, all without the need for a subscription.
- A recharging network deployed at safe, illuminated, free, and accessible parking stations at all times — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- The charging stations are compatible with all vehicles equipped with a fast charging system. The CHAdeMO and SAE combo guns are both available at each charging station.
Tous les Jours / Jour de la Terre
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada