Customer Service Agent for Earth Day Canada Conferences (Part-time – 15hrs/week)
Earth Day Canada is a charitable organization whose mission, since 1995, has been to organize the Quebec and Canadian aspects of Earth Day, an international environmental event. In addition to celebrating April 22, Earth Day Canada’s mission is to help individuals, organizations and businesses reduce their impact on the environment.
Our organization has 30 employees, based in our Montreal offices, but also working from home in various regions. Our team works on a variety of ambitious, action-oriented projects, revolving around different themes such as waste management, food waste, sustainable mobility, tree-planting and many others. Whether through conferences, awareness-raising events or on-the-job training, there are plenty of opportunities for support.
Earth Day is looking for a Customer Service Agent for JDLT Conferences on environmental themes.
- Contributing to the success of the conference program by handling sales and customer follow-ups
- Organizing and leading customer meetings (sales, follow-ups, continuous improvement)
- Develop awareness of the program and finding strategic partners
Skills and qualifications:
- Experience in sales or customer service
- Interest in socio-environmental issues
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent oral and written expression
- Bilingual in French and English
Working conditions :
- Salary: depending on current salary scale, between $19.50/hr and $21.25/hr
- Start date: November 2023 or January 2024
- Location: 100% telecommuting (Flexible), possible occasional travel to our offices in Montreal
- Duration: 6 months with possibility of renewal
- Schedule: 15hrs/week
- Reimbursement of telephone subscription ($40/month)
- Dynamic, welcoming and supportive team
- Inclusive and diversity-friendly environment for all employees
Submission of applications:
Please send your resume and a cover letter via our online form below.
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Please name your documents as follows: last_first_name_CV and last_first_name_letter.
Only documents submitted in this format and in PDF will be considered.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Earth Day Canada
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada