Urban Banquet 2021
COME AND SUPPORT EARTH DAY CANADA
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE 2021 URBAN BANQUET:
- A funny, human and musical moment to enjoy from home.
- An immersive experience in a Montreal neighbourhood, where guests will discover local and inspiring initiatives.
- A box of local products to enjoy during the event (delivery in the Greater Montreal area).
- Christine Barcelo – CEO – Rachelle-Béry Barcelo
- Nicolas Bossé – Chief Energy Transition Officer – BrainBox AI
- Stephen Bronfman – Executive President – Claridge
- Édith Cochrane – Francophone Spokesperson – Earth Day Canada
- Alain Dumas – CEO – Panier bleu
- Sarah Houde – President – Propulsion
- Daniel Jutras – Rector – Université de Montréal
- Marie-Hélène Lagacé –VP Public Affairs and Communications – SAQ
- Nicolas Langelier – Editor in chief – Atelier 10
- Louis Lemay – President – Lemay
- Jean Majeau – Vice President – Kruger
- Isabelle Ménard – Vice President – TD générale
- Geneviève Morin – President and CEO – Fondaction
- Thomas Mulcair – President – Earth Day Canada
- David Murray – Chief Innovation Officer and Executive VP Production – Hydro-Québec
- Stéphane Paquet – CEO – Montréal International
- PONY (Gabrielle Laïla Tittley) – Artist
- Luc Tousignant – Executive Director – Esplanade
See previous editions
Earth Day Canada
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada
Phone : (514) 728-0116
Toll free : 1 800 424-8758
Fax : (514) 303-0248
2023 © Earth Day Canada. All rights reserved.