Come and support Earth Day Canada
What is the Urban Banquet?
The Urban Banquet is a unique annual benefit that brings together professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries for a unique and exciting evening. It is the perfect opportunity to support the environmental initiatives completed throughout the year by the Earth Day Canada team.
One evening a year, the power of Earth Day Canada is demonstrated through the Urban Banquet, where their initiatives are highlighted and their guests are inspired with innovative, and more environmentally friendly business opportunities.
This year, the Urban Banquet will take place on Thursday, June 9, 2022, from 5:00 p.m. in the unique and immersive space of the 7 Fingers. We look forward to seeing you in person for this memorable evening.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE 2022 URBAN BANQUET:
- A gastronomic cocktail accompanied by live musical and artistic performances.
- An event presented in collaboration with the collective Les 7 Doigts.
- A unique networking opportunity and an immersive experience beyond compare.
- Katia Aubin – Vice President, Communications and Branding - Sid Lee
- Pierre Marc Bellavance – Executive Vice President and Leader, Legal Affairs, Compliance and Corporate Secretary - Beneva
- Michel Biron – Director Public Sector, Eastern Canada - Microsoft
- Édith Cochrane – Francophone Spokesperson - Earth Day Canada
- Maxime Cossette – Corporate Vice President, Fibers, Biomaterials and Sustainability - Kruger
- Claudine Couture-Trudel – Vice President, Strategy and Public Affairs - QSL
- Nassib El-Husseini – President and CEO - 7 Doigts
- Patrick Gervais – Vice President, Marketing and Communications - Lion Electric
- Philippe Huneault – Vice President, Technology and Fund Management and Head of International Business Development - Fonds de solidarité FTQ
- Julien Lampron – Vice President, Government Relations, Public Affairs and Strategy - ArcelorMittal
- Olivier Marcil – Vice President, Public Affairs - Alstom
- Thibaut Millet – Canadian Leader, Climate Change and Sustainable Development Services - EY
- Thomas Mulcair – President - Earth Day Canada
- Carl Pichette – Vice President, Marketing - Sobeys
- Dave Rhéaume – Senior Director, Development, Strategies and Commercial Relations outside Quebec - Hydro-Québec
- Emmanuelle Toussaint – Vice President, Public Affairs - Groupe Volvo Canada
Discover our partners:
See previous editions
Earth Day Canada
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada