Come and support Earth Day Canada
What is the Urban Banquet?
The Urban Banquet is a unique annual benefit event that brings together professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries for a unique and exciting evening. It is the perfect opportunity to support the environmental initiatives completed throughout the year by the Earth Day Canada team.
One evening a year, the power of Earth Day Canada is demonstrated through the Urban Banquet, where their initiatives are highlighted and their guests are inspired with innovative, and more environmentally friendly business opportunities.
This year, the Urban Banquet will take place on Thursday, June 8, 2023, from 5:00 p.m.
at the Maison Alcan, in the heart of downtown Montreal.
- Hubert Bolduc – President, Investissement Québec International
- Maxime Cossette – Vice President, Business Development & Marketing, Kruger
- Yanick Coutié – Vice President, Marketing & Communications, Berger
- Manon Genest – Founder and General Manager, Montréal, TACT
- Sarah Houde – President and CEO, Propulsion Québec
- Benoit Lacroix – President and CEO, Astus
- Claude Langlois – Sales Director, ProEV
- Renault Lortie – Vice President, Customers and Gas Supply, Énergir
- Olivier Marcil – Vice President, Public Affairs Canada, Alstom
- Martin Massé – Vice President, Public Affairs and Vice President, Sustainability, Aéroports de Montréal
- Thomas Mulcair – Chairman of the board of Directors, Earth Day Canada
- Dave Rhéaume – Vice President, Integrated Energy Needs Planning and Risk Management, Hydro-Québec
- Éric St. Pierre – Executive Director, Trottier Family Foundation
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE 2023 URBAN BANQUET:
- An electric atmosphere in an exceptional place
- An event presented in collaboration with Lion Electric
- A unique networking opportunity and an immersive experience beyond compare.
See previous editions
Earth Day Canada
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada