COME AND SUPPORT EARTH DAY CANADA
WHAT IS THE URBAN BANQUET?
The Urban Banquet is a unique annual benefit event that brings together business personalities from a variety of backgrounds in a friendly atmosphere. It is an enjoyable opportunity to support the environmental activities of the Earth Day Canada team throughout the year.
One evening a year, the power of Earth Day Canada is demonstrated in an Urban Banquet, showcasing its activities and inspiring its guests with new, innovative, and more environmentally friendly business opportunities.
Mr. Guy Breton, Honorary President of the 8th edition of the Urban Banquet, invites you to participate in an extraordinary fundraising cocktail reception on Thursday, April 16th, 2020, the venue of which will be announced shortly.
Tickets for the Urban Banquet are now on sale at a special rate!
ON THE MENU OF THE 2020 URBAN BANQUET:
- A gourmet cocktail accompanied by a live musical performance
- An immersive behind-the-scenes experience at the Université de Montréal
- An incomparable networking opportunity with the evening's president and honorary committee
- Claude Auchu – Associate and chief executive officer - LG2
- Édith Cochrane – Francophone spokesperson - Earth Day Canada
- Michel Labrecque – Botaniste, Head of the Scientific R&D Division, Montreal Botanical Garden, and Associate Professor in the Department of Biological Sciences at the Université de Montréal
- Denis Lebel – President-General Director - CIFQ
- Isabelle Ménard – Vice President, Commercial Credit Risk Management at TD and President of the Quebec Advisory Committee of the TD Friends of the Environment Foundation
- Thomas Mulcair – President - Earth Day Canada
- David Murray – Chief Operating Officer and President of Hydro Quebec Production - Hydro Québec
- Pierre Rodrigue – Vice President, Quebec affaires - Bell Canada
- Anik Shooner – Associate Architect - MSDL Architectes
- Bill Strohecker – President - ABB Canada