COME AND SUPPORT EARTH DAY CANADA
WHAT IS THE URBAN BANQUET?
The Urban Banquet is a unique annual benefit that brings together professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries for a unique and exciting evening. It is the perfect opportunity to support the environmental initiatives completed throughout the year by the Earth Day Canada team.
One evening a year, the power of Earth Day Canada is demonstrated through the Urban Banquet, where their initiatives are highlighted and their guests are inspired with innovative, and more environmentally friendly business opportunities.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE 2021 URBAN BANQUET:
- A funny, human and musical moment to enjoy from home.
- An immersive experience in a Montreal neighbourhood, where guests will discover local and inspiring initiatives.
- A box of local products to enjoy during the event (delivery in the Greater Montreal area).
- Christine Barcelo – CEO - Rachelle-Béry Barcelo
- Nicolas Bossé – Chief Energy Transition Officer - BrainBox AI
- Stephen Bronfman – Executive President - Claridge
- Édith Cochrane – Francophone Spokesperson - Earth Day Canada
- Alain Dumas – CEO - Panier bleu
- Sarah Houde – President - Propulsion
- Daniel Jutras – Rector - Université de Montréal
- Marie-Hélène Lagacé –VP Public Affairs and Communications - SAQ
- Nicolas Langelier – Editor in chief - Atelier 10
- Louis Lemay – President - Lemay
- Jean Majeau – Vice President - Kruger
- Isabelle Ménard – Vice President - TD générale
- Geneviève Morin – President and CEO - Fondaction
- Thomas Mulcair – President - Earth Day Canada
- David Murray – Chief Innovation Officer and Executive VP Production - Hydro-Québec
- Stéphane Paquet – CEO - Montréal International
- PONY (Gabrielle Laïla Tittley) – Artist
- Luc Tousignant – Executive Director - Esplanade
See previous editions
Earth Day Canada
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada