Zero Emission Grants
Submit a project
Need a helping hand to get your zero-emission mobility project off the ground? The Trottier Family Foundation’s Zero Emission Grants can help you if your project:
- is based in Montreal
- encourages electric and/or soft mobility
- serves the Montreal community
- helps reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Grants to be won
The grant must be used to cover expenses related to the purchase of materials necessary for the realization of your project.
Examples: purchase of electric bicycles, charging stations, etc.
Several grants of up to $10,000 will be awarded based on the projects received.
Who can submit a project
- Small and medium-sized businesses
- Daycares or schools
- Active and organized student groups
- Citizen groups that are active and organized within their community
Commitments if you win a grant
Submit, no later than one year after receiving the grant, a short document demonstrating the use of the money received and the impact your project made on the community.
Announcement of the winning projects
- Impact on the reduction of greenhouse gases
- Feasibility and originality of the project
- Extent of impact on the community
- Sustainability of the project
How to participate
- Fill in the form below
- Describe your project and its impact
- Provide contact information for two people related to your project
- Attach to the form all relevant documents to justify the expenses of your project
- Attach a photo that well represents your project to the form
- Write a short paragraph that presents your project and its impact in 250 words
Earth Day Canada
5818, boulevard Saint-Laurent
Montréal (Québec) H2T 1T3 Canada
Phone : (514) 728-0116
Toll free : 1 800 424-8758
Fax : (514) 303-0248
2023 © Earth Day Canada. All rights reserved.